Ecosoft P’URE AquaCalcium 6 Stage Pumped on Stand Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Unit. This unit includes 11L tank and premium faucet ensuring purified water always on demand.
Ecosoft product quality is certified by EAC, NSF, and TÜV SÜD ensuring clean and safe water. Ecosoft themselves are ISO:9001, 14001 & 45001 certified, this ensures quality materials are used and all required regulations are adhered to. Please keep this in mind when selecting a RO unit for your home.
Filter capacity - 12 l/h using Dow Filmtec™ membrane. The filter purifies water from 99.8% of contaminants, including viruses and bacteria.
The advantages of reverce osmosis:
- RO (reverse osmosis) is the most reliable water treatment technology.
- Purified water does not require boiling and is completely safe for small children.
- With a RO filter, you can enjoy pure, clean and tasty water every day at an affordable price.
AquaSpring technology in the P'URE unit makes water fresh, tasty and healthy thanks to natural calcium and magnesium minerals
AquaGreen technology in the P'URE unit is economical and environmentally-friendly
✓saves up to 20,000 L of water per year*
✓ longer filter capacity* — only 2 replacements per year
* in comparison with classic reverse osmosis filters for home
Other benefits of using Filtered Water:
- Vegetables cooked in water will retain all the necessary nutrients.
- Tea and coffee will have better taste and aroma.
- Your home appliances - kettle, iron, steamer, humidifier - will be protected from scale and associated breakdowns.
Who are its users?
The RO filter Ecosoft Standard is best suited for typical households. The filter makes water safe and also protects your household appliances from scale formation when plumbed accordingly.